Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Top Fictional Guys I Fangirl Over (Movies And TV)



If you remember, last week I did a post with a list of the guys from books that I fangirl over the most. Today's post is the same but with movie and TV guys instead! Possibly more lengthy...we shall see. 

•Gilbert Blythe. Cause he's Gilbert Blythe. You know?

•Sherlock Holmes. Both. Movie and TV. But mostly Mr. Cumberbatch. :) (sorry Robert!) "You were thinking. It's annoying." 

•Rory Williams/Pond. Nuff said. 

•Edmund Pevensie. Only in the later two  obviously. He's so little in the first one! 

•Loki! Duh! This is a no brainer. I don't care if he's the villian. 

•The Doctor. Any of them really. But Mostly Matt Smith. :) "Beans are evil. Bad bad beans."

•Captain Jack Sparrow. "Nobody move! I dropped me brain...", "How far are you willing to go to save her?" "I'd die for her!" "Oh good!"

•Riley Poole. See, this is more how I am in real life! I like the nerdy ones! Although, I did put Loki on this list...

•Dustfinger. Paul Bettany's voice. Nuff said. 

•Jarvis. (Iron Man's computer.) okay, this one is only for Paul Bettany's voice but seriously! He's awesome!

•Finnick Odair. Yeah, Catching Fire isn't out yet. I still love Finnick. Cause I know they're going to make him awesome!

•Peeta Mellark. Though he wasnt quite as epic as in the book. I still love him! Just a teeny tiny bit less. 

•Murtagh. Him and Brom were the only redeeming qualities to this movie. The ONLY good things. (Except maybe the fact that Robert Carlyle is in it. But he doesn't count cause Durza really creeps me out.) 

•The Mad Hatter. (Once Upon A Time) Again with the creepy guys...hmmm...

•Merlin. (From the TV show) 

•Arthur. (From aforementioned TV show.) <3 

Here's why those are mentioned: 



Hehe. I love them. :D

•Bofur. (The Hobbit) He is so talented! Not even because of looks or whatever. I adore his voice and his talent and his personality...:) "Think furnace, with wings!" 

•Bruce Banner. Weird I know. But his character is one of the best in the Avengers! He makes me happy! 

•Hawkeye. I love him. All my friends think I'm crazy. But I still do. :) 

•Aragorn. Because honestly, who doesn't like Aragorn? (Actually...I take that back. I have a friend who thinks he's whiny. But then again, said friend has strange taste in movies...)

•Laurie. (Little Women.) Ah. Christian Bale. I get absolutely giddy at the part when Laurie and Jo are discussing him going to college and he puts the book up to his face and say, "a glove!" If you've seen the movie, you know what I mean. :) 

•Mr. Bingely! (From the Kiera Knightely version) This man is so adorable! 

I do believe that's all! 

Who would you add? 

2 comments:

  1. Yes!!!!!!! I love all of these, but especially Merlin & Arthur!!!!!! Where are you in Merlin?

    Layla.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not exactly sure where I left off actually...haha.

      Delete