Monday, May 27, 2013

Planner? Pantser? (Upcoming Series)

As a writer, I've heard the terms "planner" (or "plotter")  and "Pantser" many times. I'm sure you have too.

But what are they? If you don't already know, you soon will! I'm going to be talking about them here! If you do know, I'm glad! You can lend your insight because I will probably miss something!  

Whatever the case, I hope you join me! 

I'll be talking about: 

•Planners/Plotters (What would you prefer I call them? I can't decide.)

•Pantsers

•The way I write 

•An interview with a teen author! (Nope. Not telling who it will be!) 

Maybe you've been a planner your whole life and you'd like to try pantsing for a change. I say go for it! It's always fun to mix up your writing a little bit. Maybe it's the other way around. Whatever it is, try something different! It may just open your eyes to a "magic" new way of writing that may just be the push or the help you need. 

Personally, I've been a little bit of both, and I'll cover that in one of the posts but I just want to say, in the past hour my brain has been bombarded, really bombarded, with crazy plot twists that I think might just work. I've had a lot of the novel planned, but this is golden. I never would have thought about this possibility before and it's blowing my mind with how awesome it is! (Sorry, had to ramble a bit. I'm so excited for this idea!) 

So anyway, stay tuned! 

And if you haven't already, consider subscribing to this blog so you don't miss a thing! It would make my whole day if you did! I probably would throw a party. Likely involving mountain dew, oreos, ice cream, pixies, a hobbit or two for songs, a fire eater, and possible a friendly grey wizard who could supply the fireworks. It wouldn't be a party you'd want to miss! You can subscribe by e-mail in the sidebar! Or for other ways, go check out my "follow" page at the top of the page! 

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh, I'm very curious to see who you're interviewing! :D I love interviews. I think it would be fun to be interviewed! :D (Unfortunately, only PUBLISHED authors get interviewed . . . hmm . . .). ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them too! :) I wish for that fact that I was published too.

    ReplyDelete