Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Top Fictional Guys I Fangirl Over (Books)

I'm a fangirl. I can't help it. It's really easy for me to fall in love with MCs or MC's love interests. Im sure the authors planned that. Sneaky sneaky. These are the ones closest to my heart. (In order) 

•Gilbert Blythe. Need I say more?

•Dustfinger. I can't help it. I just love him. 

•Nico Di Angelo. I have no idea why I love Nico so much. He's a dark and creepy person. But I adore him...I don't even know...

•Razo of the forest and of Bayerns Own.  He is perfect. He has faults of course but that makes him even more perfect. If that makes sense...And if you have never read the books of Bayern, what are you doing on the Internet? Go read them! 

•Murtagh. Again with the creepy ones...what is wrong with me? In real life I'm not usually attracted to these kinds of guys. Mostly it's when they're in books. Occasionally on TV. Weird. 

•Leo Valdez. He makes me smile...:)

•Percy Jackson. He just has to be on this list! 

•Peeta Mellark. Peeta. Mellark!

•Anubis from the Kane Chronicles. *dreamy sigh*

•Horace Altman from The Ranger's Apprentice. In the beginning I hated him, but by the end of the series, completely in love. 

•Mr. Darcy. I love him so much...

•Mr. Binghley. (Spell check?) I adore this man. He makes me giggle so much!  :) 

•Laurie from Little Women. :) Shoulda got Jo!! All I'm sayin. Though I did like Fredrick. Just not as much. 

•Finn. Also the Books Of Bayern. Go! Read them! 

•Farid! I love Farid! He's so naughty sometimes but I can't help loving him anyway. 

I can't think of any more but I do have quite a list! Who are your favorites? 

No comments:

Post a Comment