Sunday, May 26, 2013

A Poem About Music To Make Up For My Failure

Hello my friends! I regret to tell you I don't have the sequel to my unicorn story. Because I fail hardcore. But I have a poem of mine that I can share instead! 

Here it is! (Maybe I'll share the story tomorrow if I get it written by then?) 

Music. 
Beautiful
Haunting
A string of words
Happy, heartwrenching. 
Angry. 
Powerful. 
Gentle. Soft. 
Echoes of a long lost love
A far away memory
A recent loss. 
Music is meaningful. 
It can do anything. 
Change a life?
Check. 
No lyrics? No problem! 
A wordless melody
Beautiful. 
Emotional. 
The orchestra creates pain,
Sadness, fear, joy. 
A wonderful thing. 
How could we live without it? 
So many kinds. 
Classical, jazz, hip hop. 
Country, pop, rock and roll. 
Endless possibilities
Endless singers. 
Composers, artists, guitarists, 
All masters. 
Creators of feelings. 
Music can bring life. 
Beauty. 
Pain. 
Joy. 
It can create pictures
With no more than piano and cello. 
It's spinners are intriguing. 
Magicians. 
Spinning tales. Emotions. 
What is life without it? 
Nothing. It would be nothing. 
Music is life. 

Hope you enjoyed it! (and aren't too disappointed in my failure...;)

No comments:

Post a Comment