Tuesday, September 3, 2013

I Like My Books With Chocolate

Another link up hosted by the lovely Book Chewers! This one is going to be fun!

(Note: the link up button would usually be here but it's not working. Unfortunately, I don't have the time to fix it. :/ Sorry!)

Prompt: How do you like your eggs . . . er, books? Make a list of your usual reading locations, a list of favorite genres (substitute authors if you wish), and a list of reading snacks. When you're done, try combining items from each list. Which combo sounds best to you, right at this moment? You can take this as far as you like and make multiple combinations for all occasions

Locations:

-In bed. (Wrapped up like a burrito in a blanket.)
-In my chair.
-On the couch in the living room.

Authors:

-Agatha Christie
-Rick Riordan
-Shannon Hale
-T.A. Barron
-Jane Austen
-Cornelia Funke
-Christopher Paulini
-C.S. Lewis
-J.R.R. Tolkien

Snacks:

-Chocolate
-Ice Cream
-Carrots
-Grapes
-Popcorn
-Hot chocolate
-Tea
-Any candy
-Whatever drink sounds good. (I.e. Pop, milk, water, iced tea, koolaid, lemonade.)

What sounds good right now?

T.A. Barron in my chair with grapes. Unfortunately, we have no grapes. :(

When I've just got back from camp or some event that was much awaited, I usually opt for Rick Riordan in bed wrapped up with a drink of some kind.

Or if I'm in a very nostalgic mood, most of the authors would do, with chocolate and usually in a chair or bed.

And that's it! How I like my books. :) Head on over and check out the link up for yourself! The more the merrier!

No comments:

Post a Comment