Sunday, September 15, 2013

A Sunday Quote and Fabulous News

Today's quote is from J.R.R. Tolkien. And there is a specific reason for that. I will explain in a moment.

“The world is indeed full of peril and in it there are many dark places.
But still there is much that is fair. And though in all lands, love is now
mingled with grief, it still grows, perhaps, the greater." J.R.R. Tolkien

 Okay, let me explain...no. there is too much. I will sum up.

The reason I picked a quote from this particular man is that a week from today, next sunday, is Hobbit Day! And the week that follows, Tolkien Week! I'm pretty excited! (I have been a LOTR nerd for pretty much my whole life and so this is pretty much the best thing ever!!)

Here at Rainbows and Penguins, we're going to be having a hobbit worthy party!

To start off the week... well, I won't spoil it. ;) But suffice to say, it's going to be fabulous!

There's going to be posts about hobbits, food, movie vs. Books, and some more things I cannot spoil.

So prepare yourselves, it's coming!

Note: If you would like to be a guest poster here next week, just shoot me an e-mail and I'll see if I can fit you in! Anything about LOTR will do. My e-mail address is rainbowsandpenguinsblog(at)gmail (dot)com!

2 comments: