Friday, August 30, 2013

20 Things I've Learned Watching Doctor Who

It's 6:00am folks. A sure sign that if I'm up, bad things have gone down.
What's wrong? Well...I was watching Doctor Who all afternoon yesterday and now I'm scared to death. I cant sleep because in the time it takes to stop what I'm doing and fall asleep, I'll freak myself out again. Cause I'm that smart. *sigh* (And for all you "early to bed, early to rise"rs, no. I didn't go to sleep until 12:30-1:00.)
Anyway, to occupy my terrified brain, I give you, 20 Things I Learned From Watching Doctor Who.



1. Above all, fear Moffat. He has the power to kill any of your favorite characters. And he probably will. Or he'll think up a fate worse than death. And he'll make sure it's filmed in a way that will rip your heart in two.

2. Wilfred is the best old man of all time.

3. Jackie Tyler is the most annoying fictional character EVER!

4. Don't eat carrots on Mars. Just please... (enter: this ep is the root of my fear. I've got my ears involuntarily trained to detect any noise. Which is why I woke up when my dad went to work. Please help me.)

5. Don't blink. Don't look away, don't turn your back, and whatever you do, don't blink. Good luck.  (Okay, this is probably part of it too.)

6. Sally Sparrow would be an epic companion!

7. Copycats are the freakiest things ever. If you ever start repeating what I say, I'll either a.) Run for my life. Or b.) Slap you and proceed to chew you out. Either way...

8. Allons-y Alonzo! :)

9. The master is kind of awesome. Like, I'm supposed to hate him but...I just can't. Although, him being all insane in the warehouse thing, most disturbing thing ever. Insane people are the scariest.

10. I love Scotland.

11. Cybermen are annoying.

12. Mickey is the stupidest television character of ALL time. Hands down. No contest.

13. I should stop thinking about the Waters of Mars before I literally go insane...

14. Matt Smith is adorable.




15. River. Freaking. Song.






16. Mixing genres is awesome. Dinosaurs on a spaceship? Totally works!

17. More men should wear bowties and converse. :)



18. I forget what I was going to write for this one...

19. I need a guy like Rory. Or maybe like the Doctor. Either one works.

20. "Hi! I'm captain Jack Harkness." *heart melts* 

Note: All the pictures I got from pinterest. I don't know how to make it say that underneath them so I'll say it here!  

2 comments:

  1. I still have not seen a single episode of Doctor Who, even though I've heard so many great things about it. This post makes me want to watch it even more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really?? Oh man, you should!! But if you do, please don't skip Nine and Ten. Eleven is my favorite but there's so many things that are amazing in Nine and Ten. It'll be cheesy at first, get past it. It's so worth it. :)

      Delete