Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Too Many Books, Too Little Time.

I've done precious little reading this summer. I say it's time to get back into it, wouldn't you agree?

On my to-read shelf is some books that I'm supremely excited for! To be perfectly honest, I can't quite decide which to read first. Want to help me choose?

I have five options. All very good ones if you ask me!

1. Cinder by Marissa Meyer

I have heard fantastic things about this book! It's the book of the month over at The Book Chewers. I'm quite excited for it!

2. Rakkety Tam by Brian Jacques

I borrowed this book months ago from someone and I haven't read it yet. I should really get on that. It's one of the Redwall books so it's bound to be good! 

3. Ruby Red by Kirsten Gier

My sister just read this book and I must say I'm quite intrigued! About a time traveling girl! How cool is that? Sister of mine said it's unlike any book she's ever read. Which means I'm probably not going to be able to stop thinking about it.

4. The Clocks by Agatha Christie

I love Agatha. And I haven't read a good mystery in quite a while so I would be more than happy to snuggle up with this one.

So what do you say? Which do you think I should read first? Which are your favorites if you've read them?

5 comments:

  1. Ooh! Ooh! Cinder for sure! :D I haven't read the others, but I can personally tell you that Cinder is AMAZING! :D A 4.5 out of 5, if you ask me! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the excitement! I can barely handle having new books. It's overwhelming!

    Oh my goodness! My math needs a little help. "I have five options" I said. Yet I only count four? Hmm...fishy...I could change that. But I think I won't. I'm rebellious like that. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you should read Rakkety Tam!!!!!!!!!! All the Redwall books are good!!!!! A 5/5 stars if you ask me.

    Bethany

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just love Redwall! So much. :) I think I may read Rakkety Tam next! I already read Cinder. I just couldn't wait any longer!

      Delete