Friday, August 16, 2013

ABC Book Challenge-Link-Up

The Book Chewers are holding another Link-Up! This time it's an ABC list of books you've read. Since it's been FOREVER since I last posted and I needed a little push to get back into blogging, I jumped. Clicking this lovely button will take you to the website where you can add your own post if you desire.


 

Prompt: Have you read a book starting with every. single. letter from the alphabet?! Make a list of books you've read, from A to Z! (Bonus points to those who've read those tricky letters, like X and Z.) Also, you can bypass "the" or "a" in titles, if you need to.

I'm going to add more books per letter if I can think of any. Just for the fun of it. :)

A- And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie
B- Beauty by Robin Mckinley, Brisingr by Christopher Paulini
C- Christy by Catherine Marshall
D- The Daughter Of Time by Josephine Tey
E- Enna Burning by Shannon Hale, Eragon by Christopher Paulini
F- Five Little Peppers by Margaret Sidney, The Fellowship of The Ring by J.R.R. Tolkien
G- Gatekeepers by Robert Liparulo
H- The Horse and His Boy by C.S. Lewis
I- In Freedoms Cause, Inkheart by Cornelia Funke, Inheritance by Christopher Paulini
J- Jane Eyre by Charlotte Brontë
K- ??
L- The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan, Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
M- Matilda by Roahld Dahl, Mark of Athena by Rick Riordan
N- The Never-Ending Story by Michael Ende
O- Once And Future King by T.H. White (Actually I never quite finished...but I loved it so maybe it counts? You're call. Maybe I'm a cheater. ;)
P- Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen, Peter Pan by J.M. Barrie, Perelandra by C.S. Lewis
Q- ??
R- Redwall by Brian Jacques, River Secrets by Shannon Hale
S- The Secret Adversary by Agatha Christie, Sea of Monsters by Rick Riordan
T- The Two Towers by J.R.R. Tolkien
U- Under the Green Hill by Laura L. Sullivan
V- Violet's Hidden Doubts by Martha Finley
W- The Wings of Merlin by T.A. Barron, Watcher In the Woods by Robert Liparulo
X- ??
Y- You Are A Writer by Jeff Goins, You Are Special by Max Lucado
Z- ??

22/26! I think I did alright! I'm quite sure I have read some under the letters I missed but I can't think of any.

Have you read any books that start with "K", "Q", "X", or "Z"? 

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I adore her. So so so much! Tommy and Tuppence are my favorites though. :)

      Delete
  2. Ah, yes, Q and X were super hard. And Z stumped me as well. I need to read more books with weird titles, right? :) Great list! Thanks for joining in our link up!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. Actually, when I was around ten, my library got this series of mysteries that had one book for each letter of the alphabet. But since they were complete twaddle, I decided they didn't count for this. ;) And I don't even remember if I made it through the whole series anyway.

      Delete