Thursday, April 18, 2013

Summer Better Hurry Up

I don't know about you guys, but I for one am dying for summer to get here. I don't like these cold, wet, muddy days that we've been having.

Summer is pretty much THE best time of year. I adore it. My friends and I are together almost every day of summer and I like it that way!

Summer can get REALLY hot but it's completely worth it if you ask me. That's part of the charm! It can be miserable, but it's summer!


Pools, flip-flops, iced tea, lemonade, friends, music. :) It even seems unreal sometimes.

I love the freedom of summer. It feels so different than the rest of the year. The non-summer months usually drag on, but summer tends to go by in a flash. Which is heart-breaking. But summer...summer is just fantastic. I can't even describe it.

And there is NO way that I can explain to you how much I love it, how much I miss it, and how much I'm dying for it to be here.

What's your favorite thing about summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment