Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Spiders Are Pointless and Evil

I hate spiders. I detest them. I loathe them. I despise them. They are the plague. The last straw that breaks my camel's back. Why do they pick on me? Why me? Why?

I'm sure you've gotten the point.

Spiders are nuisances. Sure they eat flies and bugs and stuff, but really, flies aren't so bad in comparison.

Did you know that there are some spiders that eat birds and bats? Imagine. Just imagine it.


Scared out of your wits yet? I am.

I get the creepy-crawlies just thinking about those monsters.

"But you're like, a thousand times bigger than spiders! Most can't hurt you!"

Um yeah. Do you know what else I'm bigger than? Grenades. Poison. Knives. Legos. Bullets.

I believe my point has been made.

I really don't see the point for spiders to be so disgusting and horrible. They need to just stay outside, not come in my room, and the BIG ones can live in the dessert or somewhere where no one can see them.

Also, black widows and brown recluse should never, ever, ever, ever mate. (Read The Hangman's Curse by Frank Peretti and you'll know what I mean.)

Better yet, they could just go extinct.

Oh, and for both our sanity, I will refrain from adding a picture to this post. No need to thank me.





No comments:

Post a Comment