Sunday, March 17, 2013

My Novel!

Hello!

If you'll notice, I added another page link up there ^ (You can click here if you would rather) When you click it, it will take you to an entire page devoted to my half-finished novel! It's called "To Save The Lost". It's been my National Novel Writing Month project for two years now. 

(If you are unfamiliar with "NaNoWriMo", it's during the month of November and thousands of writers from all over get together on this website to write a novel in a month. The website for teenagers is here. It's a fantastic experience and I thoroughly enjoy it! Although I've been working on the same novel for two years now...)

Here is a summary I wrote for it: 10 Year old Ria Golden wing, Crown Princess of Arinsia, waited weeks to hear word from her missing father. Finally, word came that his party had been attacked and he hadnt been seen since. Heartbroken, Ria went through the next few years in a daze. Now, at age 18 Ria gets word her father is still alive! Her elation is shortlived however when she hears where he is. The dungeons of Baros. Right in the middle of the Vultures castle in Rak-ar, the evil land. But when Ria befriends a member of an enemy family who is loyal to her, she sets out to free her father from long imprisonment, before it's too late.

Anyway, I would love it if you took a peek! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment