Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Alone Time

I have been sitting in my room for the past 3 hours.

You may call me crazy. Or you may understand.

See, I'm not mad, sad, or annoyed with people as you may think.

I just craved alone time.


If you do not understand this phenomenon of alone time, you should try it sometime. Music, Internet, and just chillin on your bed in sweats can be extremely therapeutic for the soul.

And also make you want to take a nap. That is sometimes a negative, other times it's beautiful to take naps. Naps can be very bad if it's 6 at night (like now) and you would actually like to sleep when everyone else is sleeping. But if you WANT to be awake until 3am, then by all means take a nap!

3am can be a beautiful time of day. Or night...whatever.

Here is a list of the things you can do at 3am:

1. Howl at the moon and pretend you are a werewolf. Or a rabid dog, your pick.

2. Drink hot chocolate. (Even if it's summer!)

3. Watch a disney movie!

4. Play an imaginary piano!

5. Stalk your brothers or sisters or whoever lives with you. Shaving cream pranks never fail :)

6. Eat oreos! It's never a bad time to eat them! :)

Anyway..I forgot what I was saying...but now you know what to do at 3am! You are very welcome! *bows*

Good evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment