Friday, March 29, 2013

My 10 Favorite Movies

Hello all!
 I was thinking today, about movies. The best of movies that happen to be my favorites. :) So I thought perhaps I would share them with you! Here is a list of my current favorite movies!




1. The Avengers
One of the best movies of 2012. By far. I don't really ever get tired of watching it. And I can't ever decide on a favorite character...I love them all...

2. Lord of the Rings
This includes all of them, The Fellowship of the Ring, The Two Towers, The Return of the King, and The Hobbit! If you like epic fantasies, you will like these. Gimli, Smeagol, and Pippin will make you laugh, Faramir, Eowyn, and Sam will make your heart hurt for them. Gandalf will leave you either chuckling or in awe. Aragorn is so very human and so very worthy. And as for the villains...they are very evil. I'll let you see for yourself.
3. Mulan
I love disney movies, and this is one of the best in my opinion. Mushu makes this movie worth watching. :)
4. What's Up Doc
This an old comedy that will have you laughing so hard your mouth will get sore! The main character is Judy Maxwell, a very accident prone girl and Howard Bannister, an absent minded musicology professor from Ames Iowa! Not to leave out Eunice Burns, Howard's...interesting fiancé, a spoiled, wealthy elderly woman with an attitude problem, a undercover government agent who apparently likes golf, and...well it would take forever to name them all. Just know that it is WELL worth watching.
5. Pride and Prejudice
A classic romance. Will have you laughing, crying, and smiling right along with the characters.
6. Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows
This movie was very well done by both the actors and the director. If you didn't like Sherlock before, Robert Downey Jr.'s version will change your mind! Some of the things he does and says makes me wonder how much RDJ comes up with spur of the moment!
7. Jack the Giant Slayer
I mention this movie mostly for only two characters. Ewan Mcgregor's character. (I do not remember his name unfortunately...) and the evil giant's second head. Ewan's hair...and his sense of humor...:)
8. The Emperors New Groove
Like I said, Disney movies are da bomb. But this one is pretty far up on their list of best ever. At first, I really didn't like Kuzco but after a while his egotistical behavior became more bearable and kind of adorable.
9. Tangled
I don't ever get tired of this one either. A classic.
10. Pirates of the Caribbean
Because these will never leave my list of favorites, no matter how tired of them I get.

So there you are! If you haven't seen some or maybe all of them, I suggest you go find them. Well worth your time. (It might take you a while. I realized 2 and 10 both are more than one movie and long ones at that...
What are your favorite movies? Feel free to share them in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment