Saturday, March 16, 2013

3am

You may be wondering why in the world I'm up at 3 in the morning. The answer: I have absolutely no idea. I went to bed at a reasonably decent hour. (Which was probably mistake #1)

I layed in bed for a while, thinking about my day and the things that had happened. But I got bored really quickly. It was obvious I wouldn't sleep for a while so I decided to browse the Internet. (Mistake #2) I became so engrossed that the next thing I knew it was well past midnight.

So then I thought: "This is rubbish. I'll never sleep if I keep on this way." (Yes, I think in a British accent) So I decided I really needed to sleep. But obviously, my brain had other ideas. "Time to turn completely ADHD!" Was the curse I inflicted on myself. "Rainbows are pretty! I love jelly beans! Umbrellas need to all be multi-colored. Our country needs to learn proper english..." This is essentially how my brain is functioning.

And so here I sit. Writing about my insomnia. Which I just realized is probably due to the Mountain Dew I drank with my supper...*facepalm*

Mystery=solved!
Beth=Sleep-deprived.

Goodnight everyone! (I suppose good morning is more appropriate...)

No comments:

Post a Comment