Thursday, July 25, 2013

Haiku Time {Prompt}

Have you ever written a poem? What about a Haiku? Yes? Good! You should be all practiced up for today! No? No problem! Today will be your first day!

If you don't know what a Haiku is, I shall tell you! A Haiku is a short poem that most always doesn't rhyme. The first line has five syllables, the second has seven, and the last has five.

So for this prompt we are going to write a Haiku or two! They're really easy and it doesn't take long to write them. (Hint: That's why I chose to do this prompt. Fast and easy. Don't tell!)

I won't have a word for word prompt, you can come up with whatever you want!

Rules:

1. Write a Haiku.

2. Share it in the comments!

3. Tell your friends to come participate! Twitter, facebook, blog, word of mouth, you choose the method!

Here is my Haiku! I may write more but for now, this is all I have.

Time speeds past sometimes
Other times it drags slowly,
Why can't it stand still?

No comments:

Post a Comment