Thursday, April 23, 2015

The Start of Something New

Good day!

As you've probably noticed, this blog has been inactive for over a year now. I am truly sorry. So many things have changed in that year. I've grown and changed since and I can honestly say the break was good for me. I have learned a lot about life in general while I was away from this little corner. You know how people say all teenagers have identity crisis'? Yeah I'm living that on a relatively small scale. It's interesting to say the least.

After the long hiatus and much soul-searching, I am coming back. I miss this blog and the friends I made through it.

It's going to be different. A different feel, a different look, different everything pretty much. Posts most likely won't be as frequent, but I hope you choose to stick with me. The post topics are the only thing that will remain relatively the same. Just discussing words, music, art, and feelings. I used to write about some of those things but I'm adding some more, hopefully more in-depth discussions and such.

While I was gone I learned a very important lesson about change. I learned it's much better to embrace it than have to be dragged kicking and screaming. So many things have changed for me. Some things I was glad changed. Others, I still haven't recovered from. Still more, I teeter on the edge between "glad it happened", and, "does life have a rewind button?" It's crazy how attached I get to people or places or items. When those things are taken away, it shakes me to the core and makes me question everything. Change is healthy but so often I refuse to see it positively. When do you think I'll learn that it never ends well that way?

My hope with this new start is that I'll be able to encourage and make friendships with you all. I simply adore the kinship found with blogs and their authors!

What about you? What have you learned as of late? Are you a fan of change or no?

No comments:

Post a Comment