Thursday, November 7, 2013

Realizations

So I realized today that my job isn't something that's going to be over in a couple of months. It's something that probably will last for a few more years.

That's a depressing thought. I think I'm going to marry for money. Or at least marry young so the years in which I have to work are greatly reduced.

Also, NaNoWriMo is hard. I've known this before but I always forget before November.

Remind me next year.

NaNo word sprints on Twitter will be my savior. They're the only reason I have a word count at all. Thank you Twitter.

Word count: Somewhere around 4,500. I can do better. I know.

Books currently reading: The Unlikely Debut of Ellie Sweet

2K to 10K by Rachel Aaron

Currently watching: Les Miserables. Poor Jean Val Jean. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment