Wednesday, April 29, 2015

I am Uncreative with Blog Names

Folks this is a terrible day. I have a dilemma that's been plagueing me and I'm trying to solve it as best as I can.

But I'm having a bit of a mini meltdown about it.





Here it is:

I want to change my blog name to something stupendous!

You know the kind of name, the ones where you think "Wow that is so brilliant I could have never come up with something that clever and beautiful I really am terrible and they rock." (Just me?)

I'm doing it so I can buy the domain name and have it just be .com instead of blogspot.com (cause it seems weird, you know?). But for the life of me I can't decide on one stupendous enough.

But here's the deal. 

When I try to come up with names, they end up like: "Nostalgia Love" and "Books are my Friends" and like. No.

I really need your help with this. I have some ideas for words that I want to be included and a feel for how I want it to sound and what thoughts it should evoke but I just can't get to the point where I get a REALLY good name.

So my plea is, how did you come up with your blog name? Any suggestions? Ideas that you think I should adopt? I would love to hear what you guys have to suggest! (I may even collect all your ideas and make a post! Who knows?)


2 comments:

  1. It took me an insanely long time to come up with "Paper Fury". XD I knew that I wanted something short and different...so basically I just wrote lists and lists of my favourite words and things that I felt reflected me and -- HUZZAH. x) Good luck though!! It's super super hard to find the peeerfect name, but so worth it.
    Thanks for stopping by @ Paper Fury!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that's what I'm going to end up doing, so many people suggest it! It must work XP

      Thanks! And no problem! You're blog is seriously my favorite one in the history of ever. :)

      Delete