Sunday, June 30, 2013

Update on Bloglovin

Okay, I figured it out!

As of tomorrow, Google Reader will be closing down. As an alternative, a LOT of bloggers are turning to Bloglovin. I went to the website last night and found out how easy it was. It took me five minutes to set up my account and claim this blog. It took a little longer to add the button but that's only because I was using my iPod and it's hard to do stuff on it.

Also on Bloglovin it was ridiculously easy to import all my blog subscriptions and see them there. It took less than a minute to do that! I loved how easy it was! The site is very user friendly. I had no trouble understanding it.

So if you use Google Reader, now is the time to change over! I added a button in the sidebar that you can use to follow me on Bloglovin. If you already follow me with GFC, please take a second to follow me using Bloglovin instead. And if you're new, welcome! I would love it if you followed me! (Bloglovin has a feature where if you follow me, they send me an e-mail! With that, I'll be able to see your blog and profile and I might even follow you back!)

In short, I love Bloglovin!

That's all! Thank you all for your time!

No comments:

Post a Comment