Monday, June 3, 2013

The Post of Nine Posts (Intriguing, no?)

Hello my dear blogglings! For those of you who follow my blog, I must bring you grievous news...I won't be able to post here for two weeks... I really wish I could but my summer job as a missionary is taking me away for training. :( (By the way, if you could pray for me that would be such a blessing!) However! I have a surprise! I have put together a list of 9 blog posts from around the world wide web for you to read! One a day. (Plus a couple I will set Blogger to post so sometimes there we be brand new content. Hopefully it works.)  So if you feel the need for some extreme inspiration, or if you just miss me, stop by this post and pick a link to read! (Sorry for the weird formatting. I'm doing this on my ipod so I'm not sure how to fix it...) 

I shall categorize them for you as well. No need to thank me.*bows*

Writing Pep Talks:

Just Write (by the lovely Magic Violinist!)

Three Questions Every Writer Should Ask Themselves

Never have Writers Block Again

Description:

How To Paint Tangerine Dream and Marmalade Sky Word Pictures

Inspiration:

How To Inspire Your Writing...Now!

How To Unlock Your Creativity And Stop Feeling Like A Failure

Charries:

Three Tips For Naming Your Characters

Why you Need To Find Your Character's Tipping Point

Antagonists: A Closer Look At Their Goals

1 comment:

  1. (Sorry I'm so late on this). ;P Thanks for including my post on this! :D

    ReplyDelete