Saturday, June 29, 2013

There And Back Again: A Girl's Tale

Hello my dear blogglings! I hope none of you have wandered too far away in my absence. I have been at training and have been teaching summer 5 Day Clubs! (Sorta like a VBS) I have been learning a lot and had a wonderful time! 

I did miss you though. There are precious few writers among my non Internet friends. I missed the writing and the community so I thought coming back to blogging would be easy. Turns out I was very very wrong. I have not had the motivation to write seriously in a long time. But here I am! I finally forced myself to come back to you! 

I tried to write while at training but that flopped miserably and what I did do was pathetic compared to my usual endeavors. I'm not quite sure why I can't write when I'm away. Maybe I'll study it sometime and tell you about it! 

At any rate, I thought it would be a good idea to come back and let you know that I am very much alive! 

Also, I have a few random summer tips for you. 

1) Don't get sunburned. It's disgusting and painful and a nuisance. 

2) I believe friendships can be lost over Mario Kart. Tread carefully. 

3) Goosebumps can hurt if you're sunburnt. Don't get sunburnt. 

4) Monster the energy drink is highly terrifying in the hands of ADHD people...

 5) I adore pizza and ice cream.They're  awesome. Eat some. You'll feel better. 

6) Don't get sunburn. Did I mention this? DON'T DO IT! 

Anyway. I hope you all are having fantastic summer's! I will try to post a little more often but I don't know how I will do. Next week I should do better as it's the Fourth of July week and I'm not very busy. 

Have a fabulous day! 

4 comments:

  1. Now, next time I have pizza and ice cream, I can justify them to myself by saying "Bethy told me to!" :L

    Welcome back! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A very good excuse! ;)

      Thank you!

      Delete
  2. It's sunday for us, and sunday is pizza day....so YES, I will take your advice. ;) And, strangely enough, I have never been sunburned. Maybe a little red on my nose, but never peeling or fried like a lobster. Lucky, aren't I? :) I'll thank my Italian roots...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I am SO jealous of those Italian roots! I will probably have skin cancer when I get older. I've resigned myself to it...so much sunburn...

      Delete