Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Music

I adore music. Any kind (almost) and any band. The thing with music is it is passion. When you're listening to music, you're getting a glimpse into another person's thoughts, into how they feel. It's absolutely beautiful.

I listen to a lot of music. I go a little crazy if I have to live without music, you know? Usually my playlists have a little of eveything. Adele, Carrie Underwood, Tobymac, Taylor Swift,  For King and Country, Shonlock.

But recently, I've listened to a lot of different songs. Not meaning variety but unique.

Observe.

Wake up/ Kill Your Heroes/ Soul Wars/ Sail by Awolnation. (They may not be for everyone but I love these songs.)

Fire and Fury/ My Religion/ Circus for a Psycho/ Sick of It by Skillet. (Go listen to them! They are awesome!)

So you see, my music tastes have been different recently. I don't know why but I rather like it.

What are your favorite bands and songs? 

2 comments:

  1. My playlists most often include Tobymac, Building 429, Mandisa, Newsboys, For King and Country, etc. Here's a link to the playlist I listen to almost every day. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDYWOH-q-RI&list=RD02bDYWOH-q-RI

    You're welcome!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are good artists! :) You have good taste in music!

    ReplyDelete